Saturday, February 11, 2012

Hurray! America's Favorite Trail Horse Finalist Saffron has been chosen as Equine Athlete of the Month!

We are so excited! Saffron and I have been working very hard to get ready for America's Favorite Trail Horse and we use our Equistick every day. Saffy loves her pre and post ride massage/bonding time. 

I love the Equistix because, in this busy, hustle bustle life, it helps me take the time to slow down for a few minutes and do something that really feels good for her, without asking anything in return. I find myself chatting with her as I roll along her body, watching the muscles loosen and relax and, by the time I have finished, both she and I are warmed up and ready to go.  


Check out the article about us on Equistix by clicking here

You're gonna want one of these for YOUR horse!



No comments:

Post a Comment